Lamoresca Rosso Mascalisi 2014$45.00
Azienda agricola Lamoresca is a small agricultural farm run by Filippo Rizzo, located San Michele di Ganzaria, central Sicily. Olive oil is produced from 1000 olive trees and 4 hectares of vineyards.
In 2000, he purchased an olive grove with 46 very ancient olive trees of the local “Moresca” variety, hence the name “Lamoresca”.
Lamoresca is located in the hills, at an altitude of 430 meters above sea level. The soil is of sandstone and clay. The climate is typical Mediterranean: dry, very warm in the summer, very little rain.
This is a blend of 70% Nerello Mascalese from ancient vines on Mount Etna. The remaining 30% is Frappato from estate fruit.
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.